InstaBritain Fair Post Policy
These terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) govern your use of all Services. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use the Service.
If you wish to make a formal complaint about any of the editorial content of across our services based on the Editors’ Code of Practice, please fill out the form on the Contact Us page.
Please review the following terms and conditions carefully before using this Service.
You agree to not submit content that:
- Is hateful, abusive, racist, discriminatory, sexually offensive, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, threatening to another user, promotes violence, is infringing of third party rights (such as copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary rights, or confidentiality), invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, disruptive to the flow of chat or in our reasonable view, otherwise objectionable.
- impersonates another person (including celebrities), indicates falsely that you are an employee or a representative of InstaBritain or its companies or business partners.
- you do not own or have the rights to submit or that is illegal.
- promotes any form of illegal activity including (by way of example) hacking, drug taking, terrorism, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software.
- imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Service’s infrastructure, or otherwise adversely affects, restricts or inhibits any other user from using and enjoying the Service;
- contains links to any virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb, cancelbot or other similar harmful programming routine.